What data we collect about you?
We limit the use and collection of information about customer service, "Foundation Art, History & Apfelstrudel" to a minimum.
Data collected during registration
To be able to use certain features of our system you will have to sign up. During registration, we ask you to submit your email address and password you will be using on our site.
Data collected automatically
During your visit to our website automatically collects data on your visit, for example. Your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc..
Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us via the website, telephone, email, etc. You give us your personal information, eg. Name, email address, etc.
How do we use your data?
- We will not share or sell the data collected about you to third parties.
- Data collected during registration will be used solely to enable you to log into our system, using the forum or other features of the site.
- If you subscribed to our newsletter, or otherwise consented to receive it, we will use your information to send you our newsletter. You will be asked whether you want to receive our newsletter during registrationi.
- Data collected automatically can be used to analyze user behavior on our website, collect demographic data about our users, or to personalize the content of our web pages. These data are collected automatically for each user.
- Data collected in the course of correspondence between you and our service will be used only to respond to your request.
- In the case of control of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data can be made available to the Inspectorate in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- In case of violation of the Rules of our service, violation of the law, or when they are required by law, we may disclose your information to the judicial authorities.
How can we contact you?
We may contact you by phone or e-mail if we have important information for you.
If you subscribed to our newsletter, or otherwise consented to receive it, you will receive from us by e-mail our newsletter.
How can you tell us about the data change?
You can check what personal data are stored, in the situation site.
Users can modify their personal data.
After logging into the system, you can make changes or delete your personal data collected during registration and used to log into the system and shipping newsletter.
Data collected automatically can not be changed or removed.
If you have further questions about privacy, please contact us using the contact form on the contact page.